The College offers instructions in M. Sc. (Maths), M.Sc. (CS), M.A. (Economics) and M.Com. (Accounting & Finance) courses of Guru Nanak Dev University.
- Students joining M.Sc. (Computer Science) must be graduate with Computer Science / Computer Applications/ Computer Maintenance as one of the elective subjects with 50% marks in aggregate. OR
- BCA/B.Sc. (IT) or equivalent thereto with at least 50% marks in aggregate OR
- Graduate with Mathematics as an elective subject and Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications/PG Diploma in Information Tech./PG Diploma in E-Commerce and Internet Application or equivalent with 50% marks in aggregate.
- Students joining M.Sc. (Maths) must have obtained 50% marks in aggregate of B.A./B.Sc. or have passed Maths at B.A./B.Sc. level with 45% marks or M.A. in any subject or B.A./B.Sc. with Honours in Maths.
- Students joining M.A. (Economics) must have obtained 45% marks in Economics at graduation level or must have obtained 50% marks in aggregate level having Economics as one of the subjects.
- The optional Group Accounting & Finance is taught in the college.
- Those joining M. Com. must have passed B. Com. (R)/B.Com.(P) with at least 50% marks.